Thursday, January 27, 2011

New Happy Day

I have recovered from yesterday's rant, and I let all that hate stuff go today. Once I managed to get out of bed this morning, all was well so I continue to share my thoughts I started the other day - before the hate-monster took over.

I am happy to announce that the rock that has been residing at my Solar Plexus did not show up for work today! I feel good...mostly...and I even feel a little happy.

I have the most amazing friends. (I'm talking about my real friends) They have given me affirmation after affirmation and prayer after prayer and energy and light and a hand up whenever I have needed it. I love all of you and I want you to know how eternally grateful I am.

And Ben, thanks for reminding me who had my smile. It's nice to have it back.

3 comments:

Kristi Ostler said...

I am glad to see you are cleansing yourself emotionally. You are not crazy, you are not strange, and you have a right to your days of disgust. And when you express your disgust, you purge. As you have shown here, you didn't nurture the anger so it could grow and become bigger than you meant for it to be.

The truth is, those angry thoughts and hurts will occasionally rise to the surface of your emotion pot, and you will periodically skim them off the top and throw them away, so your pot doesn't boil over and cause a much bigger mess.

Kimberly said...

Thank you Kristi...SO MUCH. :)

justme said...

I didn't like you peachy. I like you better now. ;) Muah. ♥