Friday, December 1, 2017

Okay Halloween.

 I miss RJ being my Halloween partner in crime. I truly miss my friend, but he is a man. I couldn’t really expect him to value true friendship, could I? They always seem to want more.

My costume this year was Mother Nature. Body by Christian, Costume by Kierstin and Kimberly. 


Sage joined us. THEN…in what turned out to be a Halloween marathon…it was really Halloween. I dressed like a Pirate, handed out candy, and then went to the MAX for many Jello shots and as much TRON as I wanted. 




Then there was a food truck…and something about nachos. THEN…you thought I was finished, didn’t you?...THEN Sage and I went to KENTUCKY!!! It only made the awesome week awesomer because I got to see my favorite people in my favorite place to be at my favorite time of the seasons. It was so great for my spirit, and the bond between me n Sagey. 













THEN…haha got you again…when I got back – THE NIGHT THAT I GOT BACK – I went to a benefit concert for Leonard Peltier with the most crazy awesome lineup of musicians and talent and … something sacred. Joe Ely, John Densmore, Keith Secola, Jessi Coulter, Shooter Jennings, Peter Coyote, KRIS FREAKING KRISTOFFERSON, Rita Coolidge, Arlo Guthrie, and a totally unexpected (to me) Jayme Johnson – I had no knowledge of his existence until that night and I felt like I’d practically met Jesus. His voice, man. They ended the show with ALL my favorite gospel songs mashed into one. I couldn’t help but dancing my ass off. THEN…(this is the last one, I promise)…I met KRIS KRISTOFFERSON HIMSELF!!! I GOT TO HOLD HIS HAND AND TALK TO HIM. I MET ONE OF THE HIGHWAYMEN IN PERSON, and the family of one of the others. I am so thrilled and honored. *sigh. Twelve days of complete joy and life experiences. 










THEN…okay I told you last one, so just read the end of my last post xoxo

No comments: