Saturday, February 13, 2010

Well two days in a row...synch ro nic ity

WPA - Works Progress Administration.

This topic came up twice today, within an hour of each other.

At first, I was on the phone with a friend, talking about the WPA projects between Tulsa County and Okfuskee county. Hundreds (one very close, that I have had plans for at least for a year now) can be found around the state.

Not even an hour later, I was talking to someone from a completely different circle - someone I didn't know at all, about something that had nothing to do with my previous conversation with my friend. Basically we were talking about the houses in my neighborhood and how they were built in the mid 1940's blah blah and he said "blah blah houses blah blah during blah WPA..." (DID I JUST HEAR THAT AGAIN?)

so...add WPA to my research list this week. :o)

No comments: